New online enrolment enquiry form
Are you interested in looking at St Joseph’s for your child? Just complete our online enrolment enquiry form here and we’ll be in touch.
Welcome to St Joseph’s Narrabeen!
As a member of system of schools known as Catholic Schools Broken Bay we seek to inspire hearts and minds to know Christ, to love learning, to use their talents to be the very best they can be.
Our principal, teachers, staff and parents all work together with the wider community to deliver authentic, professional Catholic education with care and compassion.
Our teachers are committed to the mission of Catholic education and apply evidence-based practice to support students to learn and to gain the confidence and skills to enable them to be involved in shaping their society.
Do you need to be Catholic to attend a Catholic school?
No, your child does not need to be Catholic to enrol at a Catholic school. While preference is given to students of the Catholic faith, particularly if you are active in your parish, our schools welcome families from all backgrounds or faith traditions who share in our mission and purpose.
Catholic Schools Broken Bay has commenced the rollout of a K-12 enrolment program, providing parents with children in our system of primary schools a streamlined pathway through to our secondary colleges. Please refer to your school Principal for further information about which schools currently offer a K-12 enrolment pathway.
Catholic Schools Broken Bay Secondary Colleges
WE ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLING – KINDER 2022
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our beautiful school.
We offer tours of our grounds, so you can see what day to day life at our beautiful school is like. Contact us to book a school tour via email or phone: 9913 3766
Inspired by our motto, “Build in Love”, we at St Joseph’s School, Narrabeen, a Catholic community of learning, are committed to providing our children with a challenging education in a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment.
At St Joseph’s we are happy to consider applications for enrolment at any time. We follow enrolment procedures as set out by the Catholic Schools Broken Bay Enrolment Policy.
Enrolment procedures for Kindergarten:
- To apply, please download forms or contact our school office on 9913 3766 to collect an enrolment package. All the required forms are included in the package together with some additional information about the school.
- Once completed, please drop into the school office with your application and associated documents (original birth certificate, immunisation history statement, passports/visa documentation if applicable, baptism certificate if applicable).
- Upon receipt of the application an interview will be arranged to meet with the principal the year prior to when your child is eligible to commence school. We ask that your child attends the interview which takes around 30 minutes.
Enrolment procedures for Years 1-6:
- Applications for places in Years 1 to 6 can be made at any time.
- An offer of enrolment into classes is dependent upon availability of places.
- To apply, please download forms or contact our school office on 9913 3766 to collect an enrolment package.
- Once completed, please drop into the school office with your application and associated documents (original birth certificate, immunisation history statement, Naplan and most recent school report, passports/visa documentation if applicable, baptism certificate if applicable).
- You will be invited to an interview with the principal the year prior to when your child is eligible to commence school. Please bring your child with you. The interview usually takes around 30 minutes.
To complete the Enrolment Application Form either print and fill in, or download and fill in online. If completing online:
- download the enrolment form
- complete your child’s details
- save the form as a PDF
Print and drop in to the school office with original supporting documents. Upon receipt of your child’s completed Enrolment Application we will invite you to meet with the Principal.
LEAP@Home packs – a great way to ease into school for incoming Kindergarten students
Monday mornings at St Joseph’s in the Parish Hall – 9.15am-10.45am – enter via Lagoon St school gate.
Currently on hold due to Covid 19. Please contact the Parish Office 9982 1058
COVID-19 Fee Relief
Catholic Schools Broken Bay are committed to supporting families as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt in the community. No family will be excluded from our school because of financial difficulties.
Even if you have not enrolled yet, we would like to offer the following help with school fees if you need it:
- A full reduction on ALL fees if your family gets JobSeeker.
- A 50%+ reduction on ALL fees if one parent in your family gets JobKeeper.
If you are unsure if your family can get fee help or need assistance completing the form please contact our COVID-19 FEE HELP HOTLINE on 9847 0728 (8am – 4pm Monday to Friday).
A Message from Bishop Anthony about school fees
“While our schools rely heavily upon the support of our families, I have asked that at this time, we do all we can to support those suffering immediate financial hardship. It is with this in mind, I have approved new initiatives that will be implemented immediately, and are targeted specifically to families in greatest need, as a result of financial stress.”