Welcome to the Canteen!
All volunteers must be fully vaccinated and sign-in at the school office prior to working in the canteen.
Any parents new to volunteering must complete a Volunteer Declaration Form BEFORE your first day of volunteering. Please complete the linked online form which will automatically go through to the school office.
If you’d like to sign up for a shift, please email Nicole
The canteen will be open for LUNCH ORDERS ONLY this term. There will not be any over-the-counter service at recess/lunchtime.
Days marked red are currently closed, and will open once we have the required number of volunteers. We require two volunteers to open canteen, with one being an experienced volunteer.
Have you thought about volunteering for canteen, but can’t spare a whole day? We totally understand that everyone has different commitments, and we are trying to make it easier for you to be able to help in a way that works for you.
If you would like to become an experienced canteen volunteer, you will need to do a few full shifts with an experienced volunteer so that you can see how the days runs, from start to finish.
|10 OCT||Closed to re-stock||14 OCT||Debbie Carter + Claire Clowes|
|17 OCT||Closed – need volunteers||21 OCT||Closed – Colour Fun Run|
|24 OCT||Open – last minute volunteers found!||28 OCT||Daph Pacheco Tiogo & Gen Farquhar|
|31 OCT||Daph & Andrea||4 NOV||Daph Pacheco Tiogo & Renata Giavera|
|7 NOV||Closed – need volunteers||11 NOV||Maura Stewart & Angela|
|14 NOV||Closed – Staff Development Day||18 NOV||Debbie Carter + Sam Mancell|
|21 NOV||Closed – need volunteers||25 NOV||Closed – need volunteers|
|28 NOV||Sausage Sizzle Fundraiser||2 DEC||Closed – Rescheduled Colour Fun Run|
|5 DEC||Closed – need volunteers||9 DEC||Closed – need volunteers|
|12 DEC||Closed – need volunteers||16 DEC||Closed / Clean Up – Last Day of School Year|
Clarification of canteen operation and Qkr ordering
- The canteen is open Mondays and Fridays provided we have volunteers.
- Any student who wishes to buy lunch from the canteen needs to have a Qkr lunch order placed.
- Lunch orders can be submitted on Qkr two weeks in advance.
- Please avoid trying to order “on the morning” as Qkr gets very busy and you may not be able to process your order.
- Please take note of the date you select for “order delivery”. There is a two week period on the screen to choose from.
- On dates where we do not have volunteers, you cannot “accidentally” place a Qkr order. The system is closed off.
- Please check this page weekly to see when the canteen is open.